Ideally located on the Georgetown University campus, in Washington D.C., the Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center's meeting rooms feature all the necessary technology and amenities required for a successful meeting or event. When every detail must be perfect, you can count on our advanced facilities and expert meeting professionals to deliver a productive and successful outcome. Accommodating meeting and events from 10 to 1700 people, the conference center has a range of meeting rooms from the Executive Board Room to the Grand Ballroom for a multitude of styles. Click here to see our menu selections.
Meeting Space Highlights
- 14 meeting rooms
- Total meeting space of 13,500 sq. ft.
- Our Grand Ballroom boasts a total of 10,500 sq ft with seating capacity for 1,075 guests
- Up to 14 breakout meeting rooms
- Click here to view Meeting Space & Capacity
- Wireless high-speed internet access in all of our meeting rooms
- Sophisticated catering and event planning to accommodate various guest needs
- 146 guestrooms with spacious work areas, please view our accommodations page to view our guestrooms in more detail
- Business Center equipped to provide you with desktop publishing, presentation graphics, copying and shipping services
- Economical DMP (Day Meeting Packages) includes breakfast, lunch, continuous coffee breaks, standard AV and meeting space
- Minutes from Georgetown’s main dining and shopping, downtown Washington D.C., cultural attractions, monuments, museums, shopping and dining
- Please click here for GMS payment changes